Sunday, May 17, 2015

Last Day of the Three Dog Life




Today a two-fold last day. my last day of "summer" break before Maymester classes start and my last day living the three dog life for the summer. 

Tomorrow is the day that Tali'Zorah joins our ranks. The whole Agility Commune is very excited about it. We've been squealing over pictures of Tali all morning. She is indeed super adorable. 

Tali'Zorah
The past few days have been filled with yard work to get the property looking less like something off the set of the walking dead and more like the agility commune we all know and love. It's hard work but deeply satisfying. You know me, always one to enjoy a good manual labor project. Something about seeing the progress of my work is soothing, the added company of Lindz and Kristen certainly helps the hours go by faster too. 

The more I see of Tali the better I feel about this whole wonderful adventure you're about to embark on with her. 

I am legitimately getting some real feels from the e-mails I get from Terri, including this one:

I work hard to match puppies to people and honestly I do think this puppy is perfect for Cassie. She is sweet and people focused, a happy and sometimes goofy little thing, always smiling, always up for a game but settles very easily. She does not have the drive for performance really, but she is a world class companion in my book. And she is very, very pretty. She will be quite a stunner when she is grown.

She is so funny! You know that picture I posted of her where she tried to jump over a stool and her sister? She landed ass over tea kettle (family expression and I have no idea what it means) with her butt in Blaze's face and I swear to you, she laughed! She looked so goofy and happy at her own folly. Even Blaze, who is pretty serious, laughed! And she stayed like that for about thirty seconds with her butt on the stool and just grinning from ear to ear.

Anyway, happy she has found such a great home and extended family. She is going to bring a lot of joy to your lives.


Dog Magic, Love. Dog. Magic. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. So glad that Tali' has joined your family! Know she has found a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete